TERMS & CONDITIONS
Details of Participation
In appreciation of your time, our resort partner is offering this special promotional vacation package. We just require that you qualify for and attend the 90-minute resort preview at some point during your stay, there is no other obligation. The resort preview will include a fun and informative tour of Palmera Vacation Club’s newest resort property, and outline the benefits of vacation club memberships.
Your accommodations will be provided by HHGS, and your 90-minute preview of Palmera Vacation Club will take place during your stay. Once your reservation is processed, a confirmation will be emailed that provides check-in information and directions. When checking into your accommodations, you are required to provide a security deposit and pay the standard daily resort fee and room tax.
- Attending a 90-minute resort preview is required to receive this discounted accommodations package.
- Failure to attend the resort preview or meet the eligibility requirements at the time of travel is not allowed. If this occurs, you will forfeit the gifts included with your package and your credit card will be charged for the full retail price of said package.
- Participants must be 25 years of age, a married or a cohabiting couple having a minimum gross income of $50,000 or a single woman having a minimum gross income of $75,000 and a major credit card. All parties must attend the resort preview (couples must attend together and bring a form of ID with matching addresses or other qualifying information to show proof of cohabitation).
- Single women who are travelling must have an income of $75,000 and a major credit card. Also, single women who are traveling must not be married or in a cohabitating relationship and traveling without their significant other. Doing so will fail to meet the eligibility requirements and result in the guest being charged the full retail price of said package.
- Taxes, resort fees, and an incidental deposit are required at check-in. We ask that you use your credit card for incidental deposit hold. Should you use your debit card a $150 charge will be secured and refunded at check out. Taxes/resort fees are based on time of travel and range from $20-$40/night based on time of travel and location of stay.
- Participants must be fully employed or retired.
- Identification, such as a valid driver’s license, state-issued identification card or passport, and a major credit card are required at registration and check-in.
- Participants must be residents of the United States or Canada.
- Participants who have attended a vacation package promotion on Hilton Head Island within the last twelve months, own an Elite Resort Group-managed property, attend the preview as a single, or use packages for group travel are not eligible for this promotion.
- HHGS holds no discretion over the eligibility requirements for participation in the resort preview. The eligibility requirements have been set forth by the resort developer. If HHGS believes that the eligibility requirements for participation are not being met, we reserve the right to cancel any reservation.
- Your accommodations are only for the number of guests listed on your confirmation; you are responsible for making arrangements for additional guests.
- Upon check-in to your accommodations, you are required to follow hotel rules, provide a security deposit, and pay the standard daily resort fee and room tax.
Reservation, Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
Reservations and Accommodations:
Reservations are on a space-available basis. Savings and available accommodations may vary by season. All accommodations are arranged and fulfilled by HHGS, a division of Hilton Head Hospitality, LLC. The standard value of accommodations ranges between $99-$479/night depending on the package selected and time of travel. The offer is for a minimum 2-night stay. Promotional packages include nightly room rate, all other charges, including taxes, incidental expenses, and the cost of travel are your sole responsibility and not included unless itemized in the package. Written confirmation is required to check in. Full package payment using a major credit card is required before travel. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable advance purchase package. This package may be canceled with no penalty within 24 hours of purchase by calling our customer service department. This offer expires one year from the purchase date.
Rescheduling Your Reservation:
We know plans change. Sometimes an emergency arises and other times, you just end up needing a more convenient date than the one you originally chose. That’s why HHGS offers a flexible rescheduling policy.
As long as you call us at least 7 days before your arrival date, we can reschedule your vacation for free (as long as new dates do not have any surcharges). Please note that if you do not give us at least 7 days’ notice, our cancellation policy will apply. (See Below)
Additionally, HHGS reserves the right to cancel or modify your reservation at its sole discretion. In the rare instance that we do modify your reservation, we will make every effort to reschedule to a date that is satisfactory to you and if we can’t find a date that works and we have to cancel, we will provide a complete refund.
Canceling Your Reservation:
We at HHGS also understand that on occasion, you cannot reschedule your trip and must cancel instead. You can do this at no cost within 24 hours of purchase unless the reservation is being made within the cancellation period of 7 days (as referenced below). A $99 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your trip after the 24-hour grace period. The remaining balance will be refunded to your credit card. The $99 is also credited towards your next HHGS reservation.
If you cancel your reservation 7 days or less before your arrival date, you will be assessed a $99 cancellation fee plus 1 room night (at the additional night room rate). The remaining balance will be refunded to your credit card. The cancellation period of 7 days supersedes any provision within this Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy.
We can only process rescheduling requests and cancellation requests by phone.
Please call our customer service department at (843) 341-2370.
No refunds will be given for no-shows, early checkouts, or unused nights.
No purchaser should rely on representations other than those included in these Details of Participation. HHGS acts as an agent for hotels, attractions, and other services supplied as part of the vacation package and will not assume any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss, cancellation costs, accidents, injuries, damage to persons or property, indirect, incidental, special consequential, or punitive damages arising from, or in conjunction with, any of these services. All operators, including hotels, restaurants, and attractions mentioned are independent contractor suppliers, each of which has obligations toward and limitations concerning liability to the purchaser directly.
HHGS is not responsible for cancellations or interruptions due to nature, strikes, terrorism, Acts of God, or any other force majeure. If advertised hotel accommodations are not available during the period requested, HHGS reserves the right to substitute accommodations of equal or greater value. This advertising material is being used for the solicitation of the sale of a vacation ownership plan and is void where prohibited by law. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. This promotion is offered throughout the U.S.; however, it is void where prohibited by law and where state licensing requirements have not been met.